- 20g bird's nest
- 1 young pigeon
- 2pcs red dates
- 10pcs Fructus lycii
- some onion slices
- suitable amount of rock sugar
1. Soak the bird's nest in water for 2-4 hours.
2. Remove any foreign matter and stew it for 15 minutes.
3. Cleanse the young pigeon before placing it into a pot of water.
4. Cook with strong heat and switch to low heat after it has boiled.
5. Continue cooking until the pigeon meat is fully cooked.
6. Add the red dates, Fructus lycii, the onion slices and the sugar and stew it for 3 minutes.
7. Add the bird's nest and stew it for another 10 minutes.