Saturday, February 2, 2013
Stewed Bird's Nest with Mushroom and Chicken Feet
- 10g bird's nest
- 10 pieces chicken feet
- 5 mushrooms
- 2 garlic (minced)
- cooking wine
- 4 slices of old ginger
- tapioca flour and suitable amount of oil
- oyster sauce, salt and sugar
1. Cleanse chicken feet using hot water before straining.
2. Add some oyster sauce, salt and sugar for flavouring and marinate it for 2 hours.
3. Add some sugar to the mushrooms before cleansing and soaking it with water.
4. Soak bird’s nest (for approximately 45 minutes).
5. Fry the minced garlic in oil before adding in the ginger slices.
6. Fry the marinated chicken feet and mushrooms over a slow fire.
7. Add suitable amount of water, tapioca flour and cooking wine and stew it for one hour.
8. Add in the bird's nest and stew it for another 10 minutes.